Check it out…the apple drops and falls due to gravity. Probably won’t be there forever, so view it soon and say Happy Birthday to Sir Issac!
- Jun 14, ’12 Renormalization Theory and Cultural Transmission in Archaeology
- Aug 21, ’11 Why we need to pay attention to the flood of work concerning spreading on networks
- Jul 1, ’11 Facebook, Google+, and the Crafting of the Global Social Network
- Dec 26, ’10 Anti-conformist cultural transmission observed in the wild…
- Dec 26, ’10 Open Problem: Can we detect modes of transmission within heterogeneous populations?